Boost your brand with a Berlin micro influencer!
Thank you for your interest in working with Berlin & Around! I’m Marguerite, the Canadian/French expat behind the blog. As a Berlin micro influencer, I continuously look for new places that will inspire my audience – in the city, in Brandenburg and further afield.
I love to work with brands, organisations, and businesses that help people go out and discover the world around them, whether through food, activities, exercise or travel.
Who are Berlin & Around’s followers?
- 14,000 strong across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and an exclusive newsletter, Berlin Stories.
- 25 to 45-year-old expats and travel addicts, based primarily in Berlin and the rest of Germany, with a considerable following in the United States.
- Driving 7,300 monthly views of my content on Pinterest.
- Very engaged subscribers (80% newsletter open rates, 27% click-through-rates).
- All in all, sending 5,000 monthly page views to the website.
My blog focuses on sharing lesser-known places with expats in Germany, helping them dive into local culture. Here are just a couple of examples of follower reactions upon discovering new places in Berlin and around:
Why work with this Berlin micro influencer?
I love working with brands and organisations sharing similar values and goals! My niche followers – expats in Germany – are very engaged and curious to find out more about the world around them. As such, just like me, they are very open to new discovering new places close to home.
Leveraging my background in Marketing and 8 years of SEO copywriting, I can:
- Write SEO-optimised guest posts on your website or mine.
- Take over your social media feeds for a few days.
- Review your hotel, spa, product, or tour, and share my thoughts via sponsored stories or Instagram posts.
- Run affiliate campaigns to showcase your products or services.
- Put your banners on my website.
- Speak at your event about Berlin, expat or digital nomad life, or marketing for bloggers.
- Become a brand ambassador for you.
For more information, take a look at my media kit or send me a message. I look forward to working with you!